hey cindy!


Lying in my bed, I hear the clock ticks, and think of you

Caught up in circles, confusion is nothing new

Flash back, warm night, almost left behind

Suitcase of memories...

Time after


Sometime you pictured me,

I'm walking too far ahead

You're callin' to me, I can't hear what you've said

You said, "Go slow, I fall behind"

The second hand unwinds...

If you're lost, you can look and you will find me,

Time after time

If you fall I will catch you, I'll be waiting,

Time after time I turn, my picture fades, and darkness has turned to grey

Watching through windows, you're wondering if I'm okay

Secrets, stolen, from deep inside,

The drum beats out of time...

If you're lost, you can look and you will find me,

Time after time If you fall I will catch you, I'll be waiting,

Time after time If you're lost, you can look and you will find me,

Time after time If you fall I will catch you, I will be waiting,

Time after time

Time after time...

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Barrabás - "A Casa dos Espíritos" (Allende)

Check List