Magnetism


I felt drawn to you, by the allure of your speed...
Like nothing had ever fascinated me in that manner.
Your heat, your sweat, your laughter, you drew me...
I was drawn, I was charmed, I had no power whatsoever
I was persuaded by your body and personality, 
you enticed me away from my own mind control.
And when I was alone, your voice harrassed me in my ears,
I could feel your addictive breath and the smell of your cotton coat.
My palate urged for the juicy water that came from your mouth.
I was persecuted by our best friends memories, I felt intimately abused.
Your beauty made me cry, your manly ways playing pool,
your plucky approach towards any difficult circunstance...
it was all immoral... my love was profane like never before...
You tortured me using my own desire, I was dying of thirst,  
my body was hungrier for you everyday, 'till the day you fed me.
I fell for you in a sick way and I didn't want it.
I needed no love at that time, I needed no complex sensations.
People say love equals choice.
I had no love. I wanted no love. 
I had no choice, but I wanted you fully.
And since I've had you, I've been feasting on you... 
UNLIMITEDLY. 


Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Barrabás - "A Casa dos Espíritos" (Allende)

Check List