why, why, why?


why do you look at me like that?

why do you frown when you talk to me?

why do you hate everything I suggest?

why do you want to be an adult?

why do you want to be a grown up girl?

why do you hate being 14?

why do you write on your desk?

why do you reject the task?
why do you pretend you don't care?

what's on your mind? never mind... I'll dig it up...

I want to understand you, I really do.

beautiful girl, gorgeous looks, trendy clothes, a shiny smile...


you're angry about something, I know that, I'll not let you fall with your arrogance,

you won't fall... not with me.

Comentários

A. disse…
Toddynho é uma boa mas não é bem o companheiro que eu tava procurando.
"you won't fall... not with me."
ui. Vai lá, Nina. Acredito em você :D
Ila Marinho disse…
Adolescentes dão trabalho,gata.
Acredito em você :D[2]
Já notou como eu sou criativa,né?Só copio o que a Anaïs fala,sempre!
aiheiaheihaeihaeihiae
Dandalunda disse…
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Barrabás - "A Casa dos Espíritos" (Allende)

Check List