Give me all the alphabet!

(photo: Buenos Aires, 2010)

I hate to be so amorous,
I wish it was anonymous,

At least I'm not blasphemous,
though my heart's burglarious...

Baby, you are cryptogamous,
you make me so carnivorous,

If I control it is disastrous,
'cause love is dead delirious.

You, love, you're so eximious,
your ways are so erogenous.

Before you I was flirtatious,
Before you I was fastidious...

Now, I feel so gratuitous,
And I've become so generous...

My delirium is humongous,
My poem is homophonous

Your music is infectious,
My fight is innocuous.

Sometimes one feels so jealous,
One may forget life is that joyous

Oh man, you are lascivious
You put me libidinous

Your voice is so melodious,
Your tones are so malicious,

Your intelligence is notorious,
Your thoughts are nutritious,

What I want from you is obnoxious,
My imagination is outrageous

If you are presumptuous
I will be more pretentious

Even when you are querulous
And make yourself quadrumanous

I cannot be rebellious
This would be ridiculous

For your senses are sagacious
And your achievements, simultaneous

So, love is this tempestuous
This tumultuous and tremendous

Doesn't make it unambiguous
neither makes it unfrivolous

Loving you has been vertiginous
I will make it be vinaceous

My marks are xylographerous
but your readings were x-rayous

Our love will be zirconicous
And our music Zeppelinous

Nina, August.2011




Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Barrabás - "A Casa dos Espíritos" (Allende)

Check List